Access to your accounts anytime, anywhere
Consumer Online Banking customers can now manage their banking using their mobile device. Consumer Mobile Banking gives you access to your accounts 24/7.
Pacific Valley Bank’s mobile application can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. On an iOS device, open the App Store, search for “Pacific Valley Bank” and select the “PVB Mobile” app.
Mobile Deposit allows you to take a photo of your check and send it to Pacific Valley Bank for deposit into your designated account.
USE OUR MOBILE APP TO:
- Account to Account transfers (transfer funds between PVB accounts)
- Real-Time balance & transaction reporting
- Account Alerts
- Bill Pay
- Locate surcharge free ATMs.
- Find Pacific Valley Bank Branch locations.
How do I deposit a check using my Mobile device?
- Endorse the check that you will be depositing by signing and adding “For Mobile Deposit Only at PVB”
- Login to the PVB Mobile App and select “Deposit”, then “Deposit a check”
- Choose the account that you would like to make your deposit
- Enter the amount
- Take a photo of the front of the check Tips for taking the photo: Make sure you take a photo against a background that give you a strong contrast and remove any objects that show up in the picture, make sure that the entire check is visible, in focus and well lit. If the photo looks clear you can accept it.
- Repeat the process for taking a photo of the back of the check
- Review and if everything is correct, select “Submit”
- You can check the status of your deposit anytime, it will either have a pending, failed or accepted status
- Once accepted, store check for 30 days before destroying
What types of checks cannot be processed through Mobile Deposit?
Checks that are not eligible for deposit are:
- US Treasury checks
- Checks including travelers checks, that are drawn on banks located outside of the United States
- Money Orders or Postal Money Orders
- Credit Card checks
- Non-cash items
- Checks payable in medium other than U.S. dollars
- Promissory notes or similar obligations (savings bonds)
- Third party checks
- Pre-existing substitute checks
- Checks that have previously been returned unpaid or uncollected
- Checks that have been issued more than 180 days old
- Checks that contain erasures or alterations
- Remotely Created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created; eChecks, demand drafts, or telechecks)
When will deposits be posted into my account?
Generally, check deposits received prior to 3:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time are processed on the business day of receipt. Any deposit received after 3:00 p.m. or on a Saturday, Sunday, and holidays when PVB is closed will be processed on the Bank’s next business day.