Pacific Valley Bank is proud to carry on the tradition of locally owned and managed community banking. The Bank was founded in 2004 by Salinas Valley and Monterey Peninsula business owners and individuals based in Monterey County. We provide a full range of banking products and services, including loan and deposit services for small and medium size businesses, agricultural operations, non-profit organizations, professionals and individuals.
Pacific Valley Bank’s employees continually strive to provide our customers with a personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining Pacific Valley Bank, we invite you to check out the open career opportunities that match your skills and talents.
We are not just searching for bankers, but people who have a passion for teamwork and leadership. If you are excited to help build a great community bank and company, apply today for a career with Pacific Valley Bank. Please send us your interest by emailing your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or by mail to:
Pacific Valley Bank
Attn: HR Department
PO Box 3648
Salinas, CA 93912
We look forward to hearing from you.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (TELLER)
We have a fulltime position available at the Salinas location for a Client Service Representative. The individual in this role is responsible for providing a variety of client service functions, such as processing account transactions, opening new accounts, assisting clients with other bank products, such as online banking, investment accounts, loan products and other deposit accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Adheres to check cashing and cash paying limits and procedures.
- Maintains authorized cash drawer limits and maintains an acceptable balancing
record in accordance with the Bank’s Teller Balancing Policy.
- Understands and follows Bank policies and procedures.
- May function as a vault teller and client relations representative as needed, including
new account opening.
- Represents the Bank to the client in a courteous and professional manner, and
provides prompt, efficient and accurate service.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience in cash handling, with banking experience including
opening new accounts is preferred.
- The individual assigned must have exceptional customer service skills, good verbal
and written communication skills, and basic math skills.
- Basic skills with MS Office, primarily Outlook, Word, and Excel
To apply for this position, visit any branch to pick up an employment application or request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.