Pacific Valley Bank’s employees continually strive to provide our customers with a personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining Pacific Valley Bank, we invite you to check out the open career opportunities that match your skills and talents.
We are not just searching for bankers, but people who have a passion for teamwork and leadership. If you are excited to help build a great community bank and company, apply today for a career with Pacific Valley Bank. Please send us your interest by emailing your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or by mail to:
Pacific Valley Bank
Attn: HR Department
PO Box 3648
Salinas, CA 93912
We look forward to hearing from you.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - Monterey
Pacific Valley Bank has an opening for a fulltime Relationship Manager at our Monterey location. The Relationship Manager will provide primary customer service and relationship management to an existing portfolio of commercial/business clients. This individual maintains a high level of client contact to develop a working relationship and increased knowledge of client businesses, thereby improving cross-sell and referral activities. Ensures that assigned clients, principals and their employees are provided a premier level of customer service relative to all Bank products, either through direct action or oversight of other team members. Negotiates structure and pricing of new and renewed loans in consultation with the Chief Credit Officer and manages assigned portfolio to ensure current financials are maintained and past due loans are kept to a minimum. Seeks additional lending, deposit and referral opportunities with existing clients in accordance with General Policy Guidelines and established policies and procedures. Represents the Bank at various civic and community functions to further enhance its image, and develop additional business through customer referrals. This position reports to the Market President.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Provide a premier level of customer service to all clients, principals and their employees as well as to business banking prospects.
- Regularly call on existing client base to maintain, enhance and effectively manage business relationships on an on-going basis. Develop an understanding of client businesses to provide relevant counsel to customers, as appropriate, regarding business management and financial matters.
- Expand established business relationships through appropriate cross-sell of other loan and deposit products and seek referrals for new business relationships.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS include but are not limited to:
- College degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred
- 5 years banking experience with a minimum of 3 years in commercial lending preferred
- Computer proficiency, including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Commensurate salary in line with experience ranging from $78,350 to $121,442 annually.
Benefits include: Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, 401(k), and more. This position is eligible for a discretionary incentive plan.
To apply for this position, visit any branch to pick up an employment application or request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.