Pacific Valley Bank’s employees continually strive to provide our customers with a personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining Pacific Valley Bank, we invite you to check out the open career opportunities that match your skills and talents.
We are not just searching for bankers, but people who have a passion for teamwork and leadership. If you are excited to help build a great community bank and company, apply today for a career with Pacific Valley Bank. Please send us your interest by emailing your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Pacific Valley Bank
Attn: HR Department
PO Box 3648
Salinas, CA 93912
We look forward to hearing from you.
SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - Monterey
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Provide a premier level of customer service to all clients, principals and their employees as well as to business banking prospects.
- Regularly call on existing client base to maintain, enhance and effectively manage business relationships on an on-going basis. Develop an understanding of client businesses to provide relevant counsel to customers, as appropriate, regarding business management and financial matters.
- Expand established business relationships through appropriate cross-sell of other loan and deposit products and seek referrals for new business relationships.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS include but are not limited to:
- College degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred.
- 5 years banking experience with a minimum of 3 years in commercial lending.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, visit any branch to pick up an employment application or request one by emailing email@example.com.