Pacific Valley Bank is proud to carry on the tradition of locally owned and managed community banking. The Bank was founded in 2004 by Salinas Valley and Monterey Peninsula business owners and individuals based in Monterey County. We provide a full range of banking products and services, including loan and deposit services for small and medium size businesses, agricultural operations, non-profit organizations, professionals and individuals.
Pacific Valley Bank’s employees continually strive to provide our customers with a personal banking experience. If you are interested in joining Pacific Valley Bank, we invite you to check out the open career opportunities that match your skills and talents.
We are not just searching for bankers, but people who have a passion for teamwork and leadership. If you are excited to help build a great community bank and company, apply today for a career with Pacific Valley Bank. Please send us your interest by emailing your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Pacific Valley Bank
Attn: HR Department
PO Box 3648
Salinas, CA 93912
We look forward to hearing from you.
SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
We have a fulltime position available at the Salinas location for a Senior Credit Analyst. The individual in this role is responsible for providing a variety of credit analyst functions, such as spreading financial statements and related information to financial spreadsheets and/or software programs for analysis, analyzing Accounts Receivable, Inventory and other collateral information, analyzing financial data related to new and renewal commercial loan requests; including lines of credit, asset-based lines, equipment financing loans and/or commercial real estate loans and so on.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares concise written reports to facilitate lending decisions on new, renewal, and extension loans and other bank facilities, including a recommended credit rating, summary of facts, identification of key borrower and industry risks and mitigating factors, as well as a complete and accurate statement of the bank’s borrowing relationship.
- Analyzes and spreads financial statements and tax returns to assess the financial condition of existing and new borrowers and their financial viability. Assesses the adequacy of collateral. Analyzes and assesses trends, ratios, and cash flow.
- Audits, identifies and organizes financial support documentation required for various credit requests.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-7 years credit analysis experience, preferably in the banking industry, on moderate to complex transactions for both C&I, CRE and AG lending.
- General business experience in accounting or finance.
- Strong knowledge of both financial and managerial accounting.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, visit any branch to pick up an employment application or request one by emailing email@example.com.