Certificates of Deposit
Our customer service team will be happy to get you started. Contact us today.
- Flexible terms, from 7 days and greater
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Daily balance compounding interest (3)
- Receive an interest credit to your account each calendar quarter. For certificates with a term of less than 90 days, the interest will post to the account at maturity.
- No maintenance fees
(1) Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield is fixed for the original term but is subject to change during the renewal term. You can contact our branches for current interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield information.
(2) Up to the maximum amount established by the FDIC per depositor and ownership type. Refer to the FDIC Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) for more information.
(3) The daily Balance method is used to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.