Frequently Asked Questions

General FAQs:

Where are you located?
We serve Monterey County in three convenient locations, Salinas (our main branch), Monterey, and King City. You can find the addresses and maps to the locations here.
What do I need to open an account?
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Do you offer online banking?
Pacific Valley Bank offers online banking for business and personal accounts.
What ATMs can I use?
Find out about the 24,000 surcharge free ATM’s in our network here.
Where can I find out about terms and conditions and privacy policies?
You can read more about Pacific Valley Bank’s disclosures here.

Business FAQs:

How do I start the process of getting a business loan?
Please reach out to someone from the business loan team here. They will be happy to take you step-by-step through the process.


What online offerings do you have for businesses?
Take a look at our online offerings for businesses here
What businesses do Pacific Valley Bank specialize in?
Pacific Valley Bank specializes in industries that are prevalent or growing in Monterey County. These include, but are not limited to, agriculture and supporting industries, including fresh food growers, shippers, and processors; ag-tech; construction including commercial and industrial; local professionals; hospitality; and real estate.
What makes Pacific Valley Bank different from other local business banks?
Pacific Valley Bank understands what it means to be local. Our bank is led by Anker Fanoe, a local resident whose family has lived in the Salinas Valley for generations. The Board of Directors is made up of accomplished local business people. There is a proven process in place to quickly move loan requests from beginning to close. The team at Pacific Valley Bank is committed to giving back to the community and to their customers. We are committed to providing the best service to our clients, many of whom have been with the bank since we opened our doors in 2004.

Investor Relations FAQs:

Where is Pacific Valley Bancorp stock listed?

The Company’s common stock is listed on the OTC Bulletin Board at under the symbol PVBK.

Note: When looking up PVBK stock on Yahoo use “PVBK”

Who are Pacific Valley Bancorp Market Makers?

Pacific Valley Bancorp’s Market Makers are Wedbush Securities, Raymond James & Associates, and Western Financial Corporation. For more information, click here.

What is the price of PVBK stock?
The current price quote at which the stock is trading may found at a quotation service, such as Yahoo Finance, under the symbol PVBK.
How may I purchase shares of Pacific Valley Bancorp stock?

Shares of common stock of the Company are listed on the “Over The Counter Bulletin Board” (OTCQB) under the symbol PVBK.  Stock may be purchased through your broker or through one of our market makers listed above.

How may I sell my shares of Pacific Valley Bancorp stock?
Shares of PVBK stock may be sold through your broker or through one of our market makers listed above.
I bought my PVBK around the time the Bank first opened. Can I just cash the stock in?

Generally, a shareholder is given an equity position in a public company in exchange for providing funds to help a company to grow and operate. The shares you own represent your ownership stake in Pacific Valley Bancorp. Most public companies do not buy back stock unless under certain conditions and within a certain time window. In order to liquidate the shares of common stock you currently own, the stock will need to be sold. Your broker or one of the Company’s market makers listed above can assist you with this transaction.

How do I replace a lost stock certificate?

Please contact Continental, the Company’s transfer agent, at the Shareholder Services number, 800-509-5586 to obtain a replacement stock certificate. There is a fee to replace stock certificates by Continental, which can be significant, and can not be waived. The Company does not have the legal authority to print a certificate.

How do I transfer ownership of some or all of my stock to a family member?
Please contact Continental’s Shareholder Services at 800-509-5586 for assistance with this process. They will be able to provide you with the necessary forms and guide you through the process. Please do not sign the back of your certificate unless advised by Continental to do so.
What is Continental?
Continental is a transfer agent. A transfer agent is a trust company (or third party) which keep the records of stock ownership in a company and how the stock is held. The transfer agent maintains the record of how many shares each investor owns and how they are held, such as through a broker, in stock certificate form, or as an electronic book entry. If you have any questions regarding your stock, Continental has a Shareholder Services line, which provides direct assistance for your shareholder needs. They may be reached at 800-509-5586.
FDIC - Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Logo
Equal Housing Lender Logo