Protect your business transactions
Fraud continues to be on the rise in our community. With Positive Pay fraud prevention online service you can be proactive in eliminating potential check fraud.
Protect your business from becoming a potential victim of check fraud. There is no monthly service fee for this great service. Pacific Valley Bank will provide hands-on training and a full step-by-step manual to ensure your business has the tools to help protect your checking account.
HOW OUR ANTI-FRAUD DETECTION SERVICE WORKS:
- You create and upload a data file of your business issued checks.
- As items clear your business checking account each item is verified to the uploaded data file.
- Suspected fraud items are recorded on an exception report. You will receive a notice should this occur.
- You decide whether to pay the suspect item or not once you review the exception report.
- There is a reconcilement feature to help you research, analyze and balance check payment activity
For more information or to enroll in business Positive Pay contact a local branch or our online banking support.